This exact ring is confirmed as in stock and ready for immediate shipping.
This classical ring is built in style # 49 of our online design selection catalog. A streamlined ladies unisex style that sports a three stone display that is popular as an engagement design. The feature gem and the two flanking accents are all prong set with four prongs each. The feature is mounted in a slotted basket for extra light entrance while the accents are mounted high in low profile pockets to allow more light to enter them as well.
This feature gem is a naturally mined Zircon from Cambodia that has had only standard heat treatment. This is a hand faceted oval cut measuring 8 x 5.5 x 3.8 mm weighing 1.87 carat. The color is a very slightly greenish golden yellow and it is a sparkling gem with VS eye clean clarity.
The flanking accents are natural Emeralds from Zambia with standard oil treatment and translucent clarity. These ovals are mounted east west, measure 6.2 x 4.2 mm and weight a little over a carat together.
Weights and Measures
The weight of this ring is 6 grams.
This hand crafted ring is a size 8½ in the USA, inside diameter of 0.73 inches or 18.54mm, the inside circumference is 2.29 inches or 58.3mm, in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand it is a size Q½, in India, China and Japan it is a size 17, and in Switzerland it is a size 18.7.
We started this project by melting down fine silver and pure copper to create an ingot of 93% silver alloy. Consequentially our alloys are a little on the rich side of .925 Sterling. Copper alone is the remaining 7%. We do not add base metal in our alloy so there is less chance for any allergic reaction.
Re-sizing or re-building to another size with the same gemstones is free!
Re-sizing one of our rings can often be done quite easily by hammering and re-polishing when only increasing by a size or so and there will be no noticeable delay in the shipping time. When we need to have the size decreased at all or increased by more than about one size then I have to ask you to be patient as it will need to re-enter the queue and will be ready for shipping in about 30 days. Right after you make the purchase be sure to message me about the new size before I have a chance to ship.
Thailand’s Gem Markets
Being a gemologist in Thailand makes providing you with the right gemstones a snap. Furthermore, the gem markets here are nothing short of amazing! We shop in four different gem districts across the country and the variety is world class. Additionally, a precision gem cutter is working for our operation. Of course, we also source fine gemstone rough with our worldwide network of contacts in the mining business.
Since I love to travel and shop for gemstones, I do act as a buyer’s guide to the gem markets for any visitor that would like assistance. Often I can meet you at a gem market or even pick you up at the airport to get our adventure started.
Custom cut gemstones
An essential part of our service is custom gemstone cutting. You may supply rough stones for us to have precision faceted or cabbed into the shapes that you desire. In addition, many gemstones that are already native cut will be improved in clarity and light return by a new precision cut.
Custom orders on gemstone cutting are normally ready in just two to three weeks. Message me with details of your gemstone requirements. I will provide the address along with special instructions on shipping stones to us.
Your gems or ours
Select gemstones from our site or send us yours for your own LEE jewelry piece. You may select the main stone plus the exact number of accent stones from right here. Please ask if you do not see exactly the gemstones you are looking for. In addition to our listed gemstones we have thousands more in stock that are ready yet are unlisted.
Please note that we are happy to work with your personal stones but do not have any insurance to protect them. Consequently, the stones will be at your risk only. When we use stones from our store for your custom order we back them for the purchase price. We do not guarantee or insure a stone that we did not sell. That said, it is not common that one breaks or is damaged in setting.
We are happy to make you a custom piece of jewelry with Sterling 925 silver or 18K yellow gold. You may also request that we use 999 silver or 965 yellow gold. Furthermore, you may decide on a combination of our metals such as a gold bezel in a silver ring.
Select your own style by browsing our online selection catalog with over 500 designs that we have previously created. As an alternative to our catalog you may send photos or even a picture of your sketches about your idea. A custom ordered piece is normally ready for shipping in 30 to 60 days. We will enter your special piece into the queue as soon as we have your stone selection and you have made your payment. Contact us with your ideas for a fast quote.