Yellow Mali Garnet Handtooled Silver Solitary 18K Gold Bezel Ladies Ring size 7

$119.00

1 in stock

SKU: 13282 Categories: ,

Description

Design

This lovely solitaire ring is a graceful design as an engagement ring and an everyday single stone ring, style # 547 of my online selection catalog. The gem is full bezel mounted in a solid basket supported top and bottom on the wrap around band, a clean and artful fashion.

Gemstones

This variety of golden yellow Mali Garnet has had no treatments. It is a 5.5 x 5.0 mm well faceted round cut that weighs 0.70 carat. It is a lovely eye clean VS clarity gemstone with a nice sparkle and polish.

Garnets come in many colors, are a 7-7.5 on Moh’s scale and are the birthstones for January.

Metal Content

We started this project by melting down fine silver and pure copper to create an ingot of 93% silver alloy. Consequentially our alloys are a little on the rich side of .925 Sterling. Copper alone is the  remaining 7%. We do not add base metal in our alloy so there is less chance for any allergic reaction. The bezel is solid 18K yellow gold, 76% fine gold with an even blend of silver and copper in the remaining 24%.

Weights and Measures

This hand crafted ring is a size 7 in the USA, inside diameter of 0.682 inches or 17.32mm, the inside circumference is 2.14 inches or 54.4mm, in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand it is a size N½, in India, China and Japan it is a size 14, and in Switzerland it is a size 15.25.

The weight of this fine ring is about 2.8 grams.

Re-sizing or re-building to another size with the same gemstones is free!

Re-sizing one of our rings can often be done quite easily by hammering and re-polishing when only increasing by a size or so and there will be no noticeable delay in the shipping time. When we need to have the size decreased at all or increased by more than about one size then I have to ask you to be patient as it will need to re-enter the queue and will be ready for shipping in about 30 days. Right after you make the purchase be sure to message me about the new size before I have a chance to ship.

Thailand’s Gem Markets

Being a gemologist in Thailand makes providing you with the right gemstones a snap. Furthermore, the gem markets here are nothing short of amazing! We shop in four different gem districts across the country and the variety is world class. Additionally, a precision gem cutter is working for our operation. Of course, we also source fine gemstone rough with our worldwide network of contacts in the mining business.

Since I love to travel and shop for gemstones, I do act as a buyer’s guide to the gem markets for any visitor that would like assistance. Often I can meet you at a gem market or even pick you up at the airport to get our adventure started.

Custom cut gemstones

An essential part of our service is custom gemstone cutting. You may supply rough stones for us to have precision faceted or cabbed into the shapes that you desire. In addition, many gemstones that are already native cut will be improved in clarity and light return by a new precision cut.

Custom orders on gemstone cutting are normally ready in just two to three weeks. Message me with details of your gemstone requirements. I will provide the address along with special instructions on shipping stones to us.

Your gems or ours

Select gemstones from our site or send us yours for your own LEE jewelry piece. You may select the main stone plus the exact number of accent stones from right here. Please ask if you do not see exactly the gemstones you are looking for. In addition to our listed gemstones we have thousands more in stock that are ready yet are unlisted.

Please note that we are happy to work with your personal stones but do not have any insurance to protect them. Consequently, the stones will be at your risk only. When we use stones from our store for your custom order we back them for the purchase price. We do not guarantee or insure a stone that we did not sell. That said, it is not common that one breaks or is damaged in setting.

Metal choices

We are happy to make you a custom piece of jewelry with Sterling 925 silver or 18K yellow gold. You may also request that we use 999 silver or 965 yellow gold. Furthermore, you may decide on a combination of our metals such as a gold bezel in a silver ring.

 

Your design

Select your own style by browsing our online selection catalog with over 500 designs that we have previously created. As an alternative to our catalog you may send photos or even a picture of your sketches about your idea. A custom ordered piece is normally ready for shipping in 30 to 60 days. We will enter your special piece into the queue as soon as we have your stone selection and you have made your payment. Contact us with your ideas for a fast quote.