This exact pair of earrings is confirmed as in stock and ready for immediate shipping.
This is a pair of dangle earrings, design # 582 of our online design selection catalog. This pair of earrings has gemstones bezel set in to open backed baskets dangling from a short chain with French hooks.
The two gems are 8 x 6mm ovals of light blue Topaz with eye clean clarity weighing 2.76 carat together. These gems are natural gems originated in Brazil. Common treatment of Topaz in this blue color is heat and irradiation though natural blues do occur, these gems are likely treated for the color enhancement.
The weight of this handcrafted pair is about 3 grams.
We started this project by melting down fine silver and pure copper to create an ingot of 93% silver alloy. Consequently our alloys are a little on the rich side of .925 Sterling. Copper alone is the remaining 7%. We do not add base metal in our alloy so there is less chance for any allergic reaction.
You may custom order a pair of earrings in this design # 582 with another pair of gemstones and it will be ready to ship in about 2-4 weeks. The gem shape can be most any shape, best as rounds. You may select from our complete inventory on the main website then message us for a quote. Once we know your desires we will create the custom order listing for you to purchase here on this site.
We are happy to make your custom piece of jewelry with Sterling 925 silver or 18K yellow gold. You may also request that we use 999 silver or 965 yellow gold. Furthermore, you may decide on a combination of our metals such as a gold bezel in a silver piece.
Since we love to travel and shop for gemstones, it is easy to act as a buyer’s guide to the gem markets for visitors that would like assistance. We are familiar with how each gem market works and we can meet you anywhere in Thailand to get our adventure started. We drive our own car and are fluent in both Thai and English.
All of our jewelry is made with the old fashioned hand hammered technique. We start by alloying an ingot then proceed with hammering, rolling, filing, sawing, soldering, drilling, sanding and polishing. We do not sell castings and never use glue in our heirloom quality jewelry.